Well, there is no specific time to get your website redesigned. But as per the general rule of thumb, it is great to get it redesigned every 2 to 4 years. Also, answering the following questions will let you know whether it is the right time to get your website redesigned or not:
- Does your website look dated compared to competitors or current trends?
- Is it difficult for users to navigate or find what they need?
- Does your website not display well on mobile devices?
- Are you not getting the leads or sales you expect from your website?
- Is your website slow, buggy, or insecure?
- Has your business or brand identity changed significantly?
- Are your competitors’ websites surpassing yours in features or functionality?
And if the answers lead you to think about website redesign, you can trust the team at WebsVent. With a decade’s worth of experience, our team is here to deliver website redesign services to surpass your expectations.